Friday 3 December 2021

Good morning

 I hope you are well and keeping warm. We are here at Crafty Catz challenge again this Friday morning. We have a lovely sponsor who is giving a prize of  3  images from her shop. Nick has chosen 'more than one fold, or anything goes for this challenge, 

SheepSkiDesigns



very difficult to photograph because of silver card


the silver takes away the colours, 
The image was supplied by our sponsor and coloured with PM,s and cut with round stitched die, the wooden holly and sentiment are from stash.
Why not join us this week and have a little play?
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Wow! That fabulous fold looks stunning in the embossed silver card- love the gnome too.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love this design
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image! I LOve your colours Tilly.
LOving this shape of card too.
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I love the image

Lee said...

Great shape,loving the the cheeky image and embossing.xx