Friday 10 December 2021

Good morning

 The days march on and this is our last post for this year at Crafty Catz challenge, the winners will be announced on the Friday. 

This week we have a popular sponsor and for this challenge Sue has chosen 'Christmas celebrations' or anything goes.

DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS



Prize 2 images from the shop, so many great ones to choose from. 


I chose a selfie image and framed it with a die from Paper Boutique. Coloured with PM's, MS snowflake die and pearl from stash, Sentiment came with die cut. 
After a windy and wet week we are having a warm and wet week, lol. I hope you and your loved ones have a really Happy Christmas and good health in the New Year.
We will be back in January, please join in with us.
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This is such a fun image Tilly- love the design with the gorgeous frame.
While I'm here I'd like to thank you for my gorgeous card. xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image Tilly. I LOve this Snowflake die you've used.
Think there's more wind on the way tomorrow.
Chrissyxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lee said...

What a cute happy card.Adore that die.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Christine another fab card and thanks for mine have a lovely Christmas and see you on the other side take care