Friday 14 January 2022

Good morning

 The longer days are beginning to show now and there has been some beautiful sun rises and sun sets. As Friday comes round again it is time for our Crafty Catz challenge and this week Billie has chosen the theme checks or plaids or our anything goes. Our lovely sponsor is

                                                      DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS



who has lots of great images and the Prize is 2 images from the shop.



The paper is from an old pad of checks/plaid with no name, matted on to a pale green card. Thanks to our sponsor for this image which is Christmas fairy but I turned it into a birthday. The sentiment is PC generated La La land butterfly die and flags and coloured with PM's and tiny gold stars. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card love the colour combo Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Fab card Tilly- love your birthday fairy and the lovely soft colours.
xx

chrissy xx said...

Just GOrgeous! LOve your colours Tilly.
Must admit I've got this image in my stash. Great idea using it for a Birthday card.
Chrissyxx

Lee said...

Oh,I just love this.Great fun card.x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, great image of a fairy