Friday 21 January 2022

Good morning

 Welcome to our new Crafty Catz challenge, we hope you have time to join us. Our challenge this week is 'anything goes' or the twist of 'books or newsprint' checkout what the team have made. Our great sponsor this week who kindly gave us some images to work with is




I am often to be found looking at map books and deciding where to visit. 
My image from sponsor is coloured with PM's and the travel paper is an old one without name, matted on to silver,  part of a map (Whitby lol ) the cardboard sentiments were old ones from stash, again lost the names. 

How the days are flying by and also getting lighter, soon be spring lol....
Hugs Tilly x


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Morning Christine nice the days getting lighter and hopefully a little warmer. Great use of the papers good job you didnt put all the places you visited or it would be a book in its self. Take care

chrissy xx said...

LOving your design Tilly. Great idea of her going over maps!
Now me? I just love Whitby.
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

Love your take on this challenge theme Tilly, it works perfectly with this sweet image- gorgeous card.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, great image
I hope spring is not far away, today the sun has a grey blanket on it

Lee said...

Adore this card and I love the background.xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card hun, I love the design! I agree, the days are getting lighter for longer :) xxx

R's Rue said...

Beautiful card.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com