Friday 4 February 2022

Good morning

 Another weekend is looming and I am back with the Crafty Catz challenge and hope you can join us. This week our host is Ginny and we have 'anything goes' or 'anything but square as the extra twist'. 

Our great sponsor for this week with lots of lovely images is 



PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE


I used a set of spellbinders die to cut my shape. White card, pink mat and a pale blue lightly patterned paper. I love this cute little Country girl which is colored with PM's. The cloud die has no name and may be Ebay. The sentiment and bow are from stash.
I have family coming on Sunday for lunch to celebrate the 70th Accession to the throne of our Queen. My grandson is a total Royalist and has been to a Garden party at 'Buck House.' The Red, white and blue bunting will be put out along with our National flags lol.
1952....... how quickly the years go by!! How scary to go from a princess with a family to Queen overnight !!

Hugs Tilly x

 



8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

A beautiful card and love the shape have a good weekend

Chris said...

Aww, this is so sweet and pretty Tilly, lovely shape and colours and a cute, beautifully coloured image.
Hope you have a fabulous celebratory lunch with your family.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love your card shape and all the layering beautiful image
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sue said...

Gorgeous card shape Tilly and love that image! have a great weekend hugs Sue x

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I just love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

chrissy xx said...

I LOve the shape of your card Tilly. Such a sweet image too.
Enjoy your Celebrations on Sunday.
Be careful putting those bunting out!
Chrissyxx

Lee said...

Oh so cute,love the shape and those lil clouds.Hope you are ok.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, love the image and the shape of the card