Friday 28 January 2022

Good morning

 The last Friday of January, how time flies, I am back with our Crafty Catz challenge and this week I am hosting. It is anything goes with an option to join with the team in 'Add some flowers' to your work. Our lovely sponsor this week with lots of great images is




Prize $6 gift certificate


Jan kindly gave us an image to work with and I coloured with PM,s, I matted on to a silver background. It also came with the sentiment I have used. The butterfly, ribbons, pearls and flowers are from stash.

We hope  you have time to join in with us. Hopefully it is another dry day here near Manchester, but whatever, it is one more nearer to spring.
Hugs Tilly x

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the colours you have used Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This is so pretty Tilly, love your soft colour palette, the ribbon border and sparkling butterfly.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

chrissy xx said...

Such pretty colours Tilly. I LOve your FABulous embellishments and it's a GORgeous design too.
Yes! It's another dry day lol {shhhh}.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Lovely colours you have used Tilly hugs Sue x

Lee said...

Oh wow,this is just Beautiful.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, beautiful flowers and the butterfly matches the flowers so well

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog