Tuesday 16 August 2022

A cooler day

 I hope you have all survived the heat this past week, I was chasing the shade outside to read and just melting at nights lol. I was going to buy a fan but then I decided the cost of electric and using it for just a few days a year was not worth it !!


While I was hunting in the craft room I came across this pretty little girl, she is pre-coloured from LOTV so I made a quick Christmas card. She is so sweet, not much to it. MME snowflake paper, flowers and sentiment from stash. 

 It is a lot cooler today, rain forecast again but yesterday was 10 minutes of drizzle. I don't think we will get much more today. 

Hugs Tilly X

1 comment:

Chris said...

This is so sweet and pretty Tilly- a lovely Christmas card.
We have rain....big puddles in the garden- can't remember the last time it happened! xx