Friday 5 August 2022

Good morning

 It's a showery start to the day, some much needed heavy showers. It certainly makes the weeds grow lol.

I have another last minute card for a friends anniversary today.

Anyone would think I had a mad social whirl of holidays and parties  (I wish, lol ) the way I have been organized (or not) just lately.


Again it is the hearts embossing folder in silver mirri, LOTV pre-coloured pad edged in lilac, how have I crafted for 20 years and never had a stamp for anniversary's ?? had to resort to pee-offs, just as well I did not bin them all, hearts from stash.

Better have breakfast next or it will be lunch time .......

Hugs Tilly X


2 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful anniversary card Tilly- these LOTV pre coloured images are great for last minute cards.
Never thought I'd say this but wish it would rain here- too dry everywhere - hosepipe ban from next Friday, I knew it would come!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I am sure they love it, its a lovely image of flowers and I love the miri board embossing