Friday 26 May 2023

Good morning

 Another Bank holiday here in Britain and a warm, sunny one at that lol.  We have our new Challenge at Crafty Catz  and this week our anything goes or the extra twist chosen by Janet is 'add some flowers' The team have made some inspirational cards for you  Our great sponsor this week is  .PAPER SHELTER


and the prize is  3 digital images. and there are lots to choose from. 


I used a plaid paper from a DC pad. The lovey image is from our sponsor and coloured with PM's.The ribbon, flowers, butterfly and sentiment are from stash.

I think sitting in the shade with a book will take up a lot of my time this weekend and I am out for tea to my Grandson and family on Sunday. I love time spent with my great granddaughter lol 

Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card again love that backing paper. Loving this warm weather although Rory thinks we can picnic each day

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card love the papers Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Such a pretty design Tilly, you've framed the sweet image so beautifully with those fab papers, butterflies and flowers.
Sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend- enjoy your great granddaughter and the reading!
xx

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous! I LOve your papers Tilly.
Such pretty embellishments too.
Enjoy your weekend, looks like lots of sun coming our way.
Chrissyxx

Curly said...

This is so super cute Tilly, the papers are so perfect.
Have a lovely Bank holiday Weekend
Hugs Bridget :) x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image - thanks for sharing!!!