Friday 2 June 2023

Good morning

 How did June arrive so quickly ?, almost the longest day and it does not seem long since winter lol. 

Anyway, we are back with our new challenge at Crafty Catz and this week our Nana Connie has a lovely challenge of anything goes or the twist of 'cute for a guy' it is so easy with our lovely sponsor images from

Polkadoodles

one lucky winner gets 3 digi images of their choice 


I chose 'gardening Dave' and coloured him with PM's, the paper was a nature pad from The Works. wooden fence and sentiment from stash. 

I hope you have time to join us, off to do some shopping soon.
Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card the papers go very well. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

It's a brilliant masculine card Tilly- love the image you have chosen, he does look happy so the sentiment is perfect!
Have a good shop- and a great weekend.
xx

Sue said...

Great card Tilly hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant male card, I love the image of the digging the garden

chrissy xx said...

'Dave' doesn't look to be doing much work Tilly he! he!
FABulous colours and I Love your backing paper.
Chrissyxx