Friday 8 March 2024

Good morning

Well the days are getting longer  and it's so much more uplifting !!

Today being Friday we have our Crafty Catz challenge for you. Ginny has chosen a lovely theme of MONO..... or anything goes. The sponsor for this time is 


PRIZE.....$6 DOLLAR VOUCHER


I went with a Christmas theme and a 'blast form the past' lol Tilda..... just love these images. MME paper script,  Image coloured with PM's un-named Christmas trees in white and white glitter card. MS star and un-named sentiment.

A shed turf-out has taken place this week and two big tip runs done!  At least I can now walk in without falling over stuff,  lol. Next on the list is power washing.... a 2 day job so need a large pack of Ibrofen handy. I also need a couple of dry days again. 

Tilly XX


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning Tilda card Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Your Tilda stamps are so sweet, love the monochromatic blues.
Good luck with your power washing- just don't overdo it and hurt yourself!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Have not seen Tilda for a long time, great image and lovely colouring