Friday 22 March 2024

Good morning

 A lovely sunny start to our Crafty Catz Friday challenge. Spring is here and we just need the rain to slow down. 

This week Janet would like to see 'embossing' it can be wet or dry. Otherwise, we have anything goes.

Our popular sponsor is 

prize info 3 digital images.


Happy birthday embossing folder, on brown pearlized base. Thanks to our sponsor for image coloured with PM's , dynamo tape sentiment and studs from stash.
Hope you have a very happy Easter
Tilly x

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

A pretty image teamed with a bright and beautiful embossed panel and the perfect sentiment! Have a great weekend- hope we get some sunshine.
xx

chrissy xx said...

Definitely strutting her stuff Tilly.
FABulous embossing folder and I Love your colours.
Chrissyxx
I found a pile of embossing folders when I was on the hunt for mine! Seems to be another thing I don't use anymore lol x

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty image and a really lovely cad