Friday 19 April 2024

Good morning,

 Yet another wet and windy day, but we are back with our new challenge at Crafty Catz and hope you can join us.  This week our host Rhoda has anything goes or the extra challenge of 'one for boys'.  This week we do not have a sponsor, so it is a fun challenge, but you could be in our top three!



Brown cardstock with vanilla mat, papers are MME. Watercolor pencils, brads, twine, and sentiments from stash. I see we may have some dry days over the weekend, I live in hope.

Tilly x


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card for a boy
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Such a cute stamp Tilly, love your little mechanic! Lovely design, colours and paper choice too. It's been raining all morning but beginning to brighten up now, fingers crossed for the weekend.
xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute!
FABulous colours and design Tilly.
Chrissyxx
Should be fine all day! Hope to get my grass cut.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card for a boy. and beautiful colouring