Friday 5 April 2024

Good morning

 A new month and still it rains lol..... where is the year going ?

It's our Friday challenge here at Crafty Catz and this time Nana Connie would like to see your 'cute critters' or of course, anything goes. Our popular sponsor with lots of fun images is QKR  Stampede

I used the image 'All tucked up' from our sponsor


Brown base with PM papers, coloured with PM's and matted on lilac base. Hand drawn border and un-named stamped sentiment.

It's over to you now with chances of winning a prize.

Tilly X




4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I gorgeous card love the colour combo.
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

So cute Tilly, the little mouse is adorable, love the pretty pastel colours too.
Have a good weekend.
xx

chrissy xx said...

Just GOrgeous! A sweetie of a image.
LOve these colours Tilly. LOve your doodling too.
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely sweet birthday card