Wednesday 26 May 2010

Sir Stampalot challenge, Butterflies and Blossom





Well, this is my entry for Sir Stampalot Challenge for May.... I decided on a tent card and used papers that had been sent to me in a swap. I used a nestie label 9 to cut my apperture,the flowers are from Wild Orchid and the butterfly came from ebay about 4 years ago, added pink and lilac dragonflies from stash.

Well, the bathroom moves on slowly, the plasterer came about 6.30pm last night and did a good job, waiting now for it to dry, seemed strange hanging over the bath to clean my teeth this morning lol Took Mum to the community centre to bingo, but we did not win !! never mind.. if I had money I would only spend it lol
thanks for calling by Tilly xx

8 comments:

kay said...

gorgeous card tilly,x

Aunty Sue said...

wow this is stunning tilly love the papers and that butterfly is amazing. Good luck with the challenge

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous, that butterfly looks quite at home in that lovely paper. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

XxJULESxX said...

OOH!!!! just gorgeous Tilly!!!! that butterfly is beautiful!

coops said...

wow!! this is so stunning tilly, i absolutely love the gorgeous colours and the butterfly is super.i really love this card.luv coops.xx

Mina said...

fabulous card Tilly and that beautiful butterfly is perfect with the papers
Mina xxx

Francesca said...

wonderful tent card , I love the colours .
Thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month And good luck !
Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

A Truly Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s Challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x