Friday 27 November 2020

Good morning....

 Almost the end of another month !! where did that one go to ?? Anyway, Friday comes around again and with it the Crafty Catz challenge. This week we have our lovely Jac with the extra twist of 'Baby it's cold outside' Our lovely sponsor this week is 




Prize Choice of 3 images that the design team uses


Winter wonderland paper and a super image from our sponsor coloured with PM's. Nestie dies and tree die no name. MS snowflake, gems and sentiment and glitter from stash.  

I really need to get around to my festive cards as this year with more time than ever, I have not been motivated...... normally they are all ready for posting by now !!
Keep warm and safe
Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous Christmas card. It has been hard to be motivated this year it has been so strange. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous traditions colours Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Cute snowman, lovely design and the papers are so pretty.
I'm finding it difficult to motivate myself to do anything like wrap presents or write cards- probably end up doing it all at the last minute (nothing new there though!)
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely christmas card