Friday 9 April 2021

Good morning

 Here at Crafty Catz we are back with our new challenge  546 and this week our lovely sponsor is our ever popular



prize...$12 gift voucher

This week our lovely host is Aunty Sue and her chosen extra is anything goes, so get busy and join us.

Don't forget we are running a design team shout out so why not give it a try, we are a lovely lot ! The details are on the blog. 

I chose this one, made for my Granddaughter who has just joined a local hospital.

DC papers, image kindly given by sponsor, coloured with PM's, candy dots from stash. I just made it plain as is usual in a hospital setting. 
I hope you had a lovely Easter even if it was freezing, hopefully warmer weather is on the way.

Hugs Tilly x


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card just right for your granddaughter.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a fantastic card. It did make me smile. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Brilliant card Tilly, love the image, sure to make your niece smile!
Have a good weekend.
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love the image and the sentiment