Friday 16 April 2021

Good morning

 What a lovely sunny morning we have and we are back with challenge 547 at Crafty Catz. blog. This week our host is Jac and as well as anything goes, 'embossing' is her chosen extra. Our lovely sponsor this week is




Prize $10 gift certificate


The yellow card is embossed but I can't make it show up lol also the glitter is heat embossed. Jan also gave us an image to work with which I coloured with PM's, 3d gloss on specs and glasses.
We are forecast more of this lovely weather with temperatures getting a little warmer. Lovely weather to sit out and read but it also means I need to make a start on the painting lol.
Hugs Tilly X

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

?Love the image and sentiment fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a fabulous card. I love that image. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jan Mahew said...

Magnificent Coloring Chris! Thank you for showcasing "Birthday Friends" and sharing it with others. Great Job! Your hard work shows. Stay Safe, Stay healthy and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner and Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Margarets designer cards said...

Love the image and a great sentiment, great card for an older person