Friday 30 July 2021

A wet good morning

 Almost the end of July and nights now drawing in..... how did that happen ?? We have had a few wet days which has again spoiled my roses just as they bloomed. To cheer myself up I had to make a couple of cards


This seems a little strange after all the cut back weddings of the last 18 months. A digital image which I forgot to file so sorry, no name. all papers, flowers and ribbon from stash.



A pre-coloured image from Hobby House, LOTV.  DC papers, ribbons, flowers and sentiment from stash, MS leaf punch SB curved flower punch. 
I hope you have a nice weekend.

Hugs Tilly x


7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card Christine have that image too but unsure who it belongs too. have a lovely weekend supposed to be better next week but cooler

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

chrissy xx said...

I LOve the colours of your Wedding card Tilly. A FAB image and your flowers are just adorable.
It's a while since I've seen this image. Such a cutie. LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Two lovely cards, I love the wedding care, and the beautiful image on the second one,

The last few days its been more like winter than ssummer the only difference it was warm and not cold

Lee said...

Beautiful cards as always,lovely designs and layouts.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards and I love LOTV images hugs Sue x