Friday 23 July 2021

Good morning

This is our last challenge before our summer break at Crafty Catz challenge but we will be back in September. Our host this week is Nick and her chosen theme is 'gone fishing' or you can do anything goes. Our sponsor this week is BUGABOO but unfortunately, the store has now closed so the prize will be the images that the team has used.



The paper is from a pad called nature from the works. Thanks to our sponsor for the image which is coloured with PM's.the fish, and sentiments are from stash.

What a hot week but cooling down from tomorrow, so pleased I am not having to work and I can sit outside in the shade. I feel so sorry for all the workers who must have struggled. We now have a break until September when we will be back with more fun challenges. See you soon.
Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card and papers have a great simmer Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

It's a fabulous card Tilly, fun image and beautiful colouring, great choice of papers and embellishments.
It's much cooler here today- lovely!
Enjoy the summer break.
xx

Sue said...

Fab card Tilly enjoy your summer break hugs Sue x

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a fantastic card. I love that image. It is such a shame the store has closed. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lee said...

Hi there.Thanks so much for visiting my blog.Love your card and the expression on his face.Happy Weekend.xx

chrissy xx said...

Super fun image Tilly.
LOve your perfect paper and fun embellishment.
Chrissyxx
I worked in a garden centre, glad not to have been there this last couple of weeks!

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous image and that how I would feel fishing all day in this heat
Lovely card