Friday 5 November 2021

Good morning

 How quickly Fridays are coming round at the moment. It is time for our next challenge at Crafty Catz, we had lots of lovely entries last week. This week is hosted by Billie and her chosen theme is 'add a tag' or of course 'anything goes' Our lovely sponsor with lots of great images is





with a prize of 3 Digital stamps from Digi Doodles Digi Stamps.


blue cardstock with old papers, un-named frame this this lovely lady coloured with PM's and some glitter. The tags, gems and flower are from stash. Take a look what the team made. 
Our first frost here on Thursday morning but it is supposed to warm up over the next few days, I hope so as the heating is broken....... still I was brought up with a fire in the living room and frost on the insides of windows in the bedroom lol Those eiderdowns were warm and cosy though.
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card love the colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fabulous card tilly, your image design and papers are so pretty and colourful.
I well remember those days- the only heating apart from the oven was the fire in the living room- lovely and toasty in there apart from when someone opened the door, I can still hear my Dad yelling 'Shut the door' every time someone went inside or out of the room- bless him!
Hope you get your heating fixed soon!
xx

Sue said...

Hope your heating is fixed soon Tilly..I can remember our coal fire in the living room and on Mondays during the cold months Mam used to put the clothes horse in front to dry the clothes and it was freezing! Your card is gorgeous have a lovely weekend hugs Sue x

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I do hope your heating is fixed soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

chrissy xx said...

Hope you get your heating fixed soon Tilly. Not the time of year for it to brake down.
GORgeou8s! Such a sweet image and fabulous colours and embellishments. I LOve this die you've used.
Chrissyxx.

Lee said...

Lovely lil sassy image,and great colours Tills.Sorry your heating is not working,are you getting a man in.We too had fires and ice on the inside of windows.xx