Friday 13 January 2023

Good morning from Crafty Catz

 What a wet and windy few days lol  but here at Crafty Catz challenge we have been busy. 

Bille is our host and anything goes or the twist of animals/ critters is her extra challenge. Our great sponsor with lots of fab images is...

DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS


Prize 2 images from the shop

I love this little mouse

Image from our sponsor, coloured with PM's, card candy, raffia and sentiment from stash. 
I hope the flooding is not affecting your area, more rain to come and then some frost, Oh Joy! never mind, the nights are certainly getting lighter. 

Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

Chris said...

A lovely bright and cheerful card to brighten up a dull day Tilly. Such a cute and fun image, fab design and papers.
Hope you have a good weekend- despite the weather!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a delightful image and card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Super cute! LOving your colours Tilly.
This could be me lol. Tired of the weather and ready for a cuppa!
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely fun image and great colouring