Friday 6 January 2023

Good morning

 It's nice to be back after our Christmas break at Crafty Catz challenge and I hope you had a lovely time, as we get older it is quieter but I like that now.

Anyway, today our teamie  Bridget has the extra theme of hobbies/pastimes or of course, anything goes. Our great sponsor this week with loads of lovely images  is



PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE

I chose to do walking as the hobby/pastime lol


The papers are' Ella blue' by Tina Higgins and the sweet image is from our sponsor. I coloured with PM's and glitter and the daisy die is by memorybox. The card candy, butterfly and sentiment is from stash.
We hope you have time to join in with our challenge this week.
I hope you have not fallen ill with the flu and cough virus that is doing the rounds over the festive period. 
Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card Christine and Happy New Year i too fid walking dog well had to didnt i. Hope you will add this to their blog challenge

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Happy new Year Tilly, this pretty card is a fabulous start- this is one of my favourite ADU images - I like to walk and it's more fun with a dog so this definitely appeals to me!
I'm not sure if I thanked you for your beautiful Christmas card- apologies if not.
Have a good week.
xx

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is Tilly.
FABulous colours and design. Such pretty embellishment too.
Happy New Year!
Chrissyxx