Friday 7 May 2021

Good morning

 Welcome to our Crafty Catz challenge this week and my goodness...... snow in May, winter has returned to us! I had to go out Thursday and got caught in hailstorms.

Don't forget our Design team slot is still open if you would like to apply. See the blog for details.

 This week our host is Billie to delight us with her challenge of  adding a flower, twine or gem.....lots of choice there lol, as well as anything goes. We are sponsored this week by the lovely



PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE

Here's mine
Really old DC papers, thanks to sponsor for the image, coloured with PM's, stickles and 3D gloss,twine, gems and flower from stash. 
The sun is out this morning but hopefully it will warm up later.
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card fabulous colouring Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Really lovely card and love the dp have a good weekend

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a fabulous card and colours Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fabulous card Tilly, adorable image- love your paper and colour choice- so pretty.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so sweet. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!