Friday 15 October 2021

Good morning

 Another Friday means we are here again at Crafty Catz with our new challenge which this week is anything goes or the twist of 'Trick or treat' chosen by our teamie Nick . We have a lovely sponsor again who has a shop full of lovely images to choose. 

BECCYS PLACE 


Grab My Button

http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/

Prize $10 Aud gift certificate 

I chose to go with treat and here it is

Lilac cardstock with Beccy's image coloured with PM's, a lilac doily, candle, birthday tape, bow and sentiments from stash, I also put 3D gloss on the fruit pie. 
How the weeks are flying by, nights drawing in and my thick wool blanket went on the bed to make it sooooo snuggley, it is hard to get out of it now lol..... 

Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card yummy pie
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

chrissy xx said...

Well we've got two pies now Tilly. Enough to start the party lol.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx
I look at your heading every time I visit. I have one of these on the end of the garden wall that's been there over 30 years and still looks good each Summer.

Chris said...

Fabulous card Tilly- a real treat! beautifully coloured image and lovely design.
The weeks are definitely flying by- be Christmas before we know it!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely treat card, looks very yummy

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tilly hugs Sue x

Lee said...

Oh,I really love this card.It's different and cheery.Love the layout,elements and colours.I could just scoff that now ha ha.I know what you mean,I hate getting out of my snuggly bed in the morning.xx