Friday 1 July 2022

Good morning, challenge 602

 Welcome to both you and another New Month !! where are they going to ? but also how fast they go by. 

Anyway, we have our new challenge for you at Crafty Catz and hope you have time to join in. Ginny this week would like you to 'say it with flowers' or of course, anything goes. Our talented sponsor this week with lots of great designs is 

SheepSkiDesigns


                                                             and the prize is 3 images from the shop .


I love daisies and don't mind them on my lawn, DC paper matted on black, thank you to sponsor for the image coloured with PM's,lace, daisy and sentiment from stash. 
It would be lovely if July could give us some sunny days to sit out and enjoy the garden and all my roses which the rain keeps spoiling, I live in hope haha.
Hugs Tilly X



4 comments:

Chris said...

This is beautiful Tilly- I think this is my favourite of Sheepskis floral images, you've coloured it perfectly! I love daisies too- memories of (long ago) childhood days happily making daisy chains with my friends! Children would play outdoors all summer- and our entertainment had to be free!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

i love the daisies beautiful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful coloured image of the daisies and lovely card

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeouss! I LOve this image Tilly.
Such pretty embellishments too.
Chrissyxx
Sat hearing the rain falling, at least the gardens getting wet and not me lol.