Friday 19 August 2022

Friday again, they come around quickly

This week it's been a lot cooler, in fact I had to resort to a cardigan lol. 
Yesterday I sat down to make a card for a friend who is expecting their new baby any day now. I love the cute Hedgie stamps and teamed it with nursery papers.


 Coloured with PM's and mounted of silver mirri, sentiment PC generated and card candy from stash. 

I had better make a start on a fish pie for tea before I do some shopping, it will only need warming later.

Hugs Tilly x

2 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful card for the new baby, that little hedgie is adorable.
The weeks are certainly flashing past, not long now until September is here!. It's been cooler here too, although still too warm at night! Definitely don't need a cardigan either!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Sorry for the late comment
Beautiful card, lovely colouring