Friday 16 September 2022

Good morning

At Crafty Catz we have challenge 605 and this week I am the host and would like you to 'Add metal' to your card or the anything goes... your choice. Our lovely sponsor is DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS


with a Prize of  2 images from the shop, always lots to choose from. 


I used this sweet house image and coloured it with PM's The sentiment is a peel-off as I found I did not have any stamps lol, cut with flag die. The metal brads and gems are from stash. 

I have spent most of the week watching the sad journey of our Queen. What a week Charles has had ( along with Anne) so much travelling and responsibility. I did manage to fit in a little card making for 5 birthdays this month along with a little sewing, baby quilts which will go to 'Linnus' a charity for very sick children. 


Why not join our challenge this week ?
Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Such a quirky little house Tilly.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx
This quilt is so pretty. GORgeous colours too x

Chris said...

A lovely new home card Tilly, love the mushroom house!
Your quilt is beautiful, how kind of you to make these lovely quilts and donate them to such a deserving cause.
I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be in the King's or his sister's shoes- hard enough grieving for a beloved parent without having the eyes of the world on you and having to hold it all together.
xx