Friday 7 October 2022

Good morning

Here comes Friday and our challenge at Crafty catz.....Why not join us ?  This week we have anything goes or 'Autum colours' chosen by our teamie Janet. Our lovely sponsor is 

prize info 3 digital images.


My lovely image was kindly given by our sponsor and coloured with PM's, just matted on to kraft card and the flower and gems are stash. The sentiment stamp has no name.
I need to start clearing the garden before winter, we are having quite a few showers now and the lawn needs a last cut, solar lights to put away along with bunting and the tomato plants binning, the amount of tomatoes I have eaten this summer is unbelievable,  in salads, fried on toast, tomato soup by the gallon !! As well as all mine a neighbour brings loads of hers and I don't like to upset her by saying no.... she is 92, just as well they are non-fattening and good for you!

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

A lovely card Tilly, such a sweet image and beautiful clean design.
Work needs doing on the garden here too to get it tidy for the winter- I can't believe how many roses we have still, it's been a good year for them...and obviously for tomatoes too...xx

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous! LOve your colours and design Tilly.
Yikes lol. I've got all these things on my list in the garden! with the exception of the tomatoes. It's getting the lights back in their boxes that worries me!
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Tilly and lovely sweet image hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I love your image and the colouring