Friday 10 March 2023

Good morning

 It's very cold here and we have flurries of snow. We are lucky here near Manchester. I hope you are not getting too much. 

Our challenge at Crafty Catz this week is another 'just for fun' one. Why not join in. This week Bridget has chosen the theme spring or of course anything goes. The team have made some beautiful spring cards this week. 


I love this Bugaboo window card, I have used PM's to colour and some glitter which does not show up. sentiment from stash.

A day for staying home and hiding in the craft room I think lol.

Hugs Tilly x

2 comments:

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Tilly and just shouts 'spring!' Love this image and you've coloured it beautifully.
Keep warm!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous image and card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos