Friday 7 April 2023

Good morning

I wish you a very happy Easter weekend. We have bright blue skies and sunshine today, it's beautiful.

Anyway, on to our challenge at Crafty Catz. This week our host Janet has chosen the theme of anything goes or 'use some blue'... our talented sponsor is

                                                                        Polkadoodles


 they are offering one lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice from their online store.



Thanks to our sponsor for the lovely image, it is coloured with PM's, an old paper without name, ribbon and flowers from stash. Spellbinders die and no name sentiment.

I hope you will have time to join in with us. I am out to my grandson and family on Sunday for tea.Maybe a bit of gardening today, it badly needs attention lol.
Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card
Happy Easter Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Such lovely bright colours and the sweetest image- a really happy card Tilly. Happy Easter- enjoy your visit with your family.
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tilly hugs Sue x

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image and I LOve your colours Tilly.
Hope you had a lovely Easter.
Chrissyxx