Friday 28 July 2023

Good morning

 A dry morning at last, it must count as the wettest July for years!. Well, here at Crafty Catz challenge we have our summer holiday from this week. Janet, our host  has given us the challenge of 'hot colours' or you can do anything goes of course. This challenge is 'just for fun'. We shall be back and raring to go on the 8th September.


Orange mat, old design papers, image coloured with PM's, stamped sentiment and gems from stash. This has been sent already as a get well card lol. 

I need to get in the garden to weed and dead-head the roses before the deluge starts again, I would love to sit in the sunshine and read for a change. We will see you in September with lots of new challenges and inspiration.

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

what a fabulous bright and chherful card love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Adorable image and that background paper is fantastic- such bold bright colours like burning hot sunshine!
Yes, it would be nice to sit outside again- so glad I did while I could! Hopefully we will get some more summer soon.
xx

Sue said...

Such a cute image and gorgeous colours hugs x

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie! FABulous colours and design Tilly, it really is a card for all occasions.
Chrissyxx
We've a flood alert all weekend!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely sweet card and image, love the colouring
Yes it must be the wettest July ever, fed up with the rain, at least my runner beans seem to like it, even if we dont