Friday 22 September 2023

a wet good morning

 from our Crafty Catz challenge Friday, more rain to come as well. Our new challenge this week, is as usual, anything goes or the extra theme of 'water coloured background' This week our challenge is just for fun but there will be a top 3 spot.


W H Smith water-colour pencils blended and then an unnamed stencil done with distress inks. flower, ivy leaf die, sentiment and gems from stash. Mirri mat. 

The days are certainly drawing in now and it's also getting cooler..... a little sunshine would be nice.!

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Good morning T his is a wonderful card loving the flowers and background.
No rain here here at the moment hoping to get some washing dry!
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

So pretty! A lovely background in soft rainbow colours for your big bold bloom. No rain here today-yet, we even have sunshine but a definite autumnal nip in the air. Have a good weekend, preferably with some better weather!
xx

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! I LOve your colours Tilly.
Think I have this pretty ivy die too.
Chrissyxx
Yes! More rain....again x

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, I think your challenge went with the weather, a watery theme, I wish it would at least stop raining