Friday, 17 July 2026

Good morning from Crafty Catz

Hello again it's the start of our new challenge at Crafty Catz, anything goes as usual. The team have made some lovely cards for inspiration. 


 I have used blue card, a doily mat and one of an old favorite image, coloured with PM's and a little glitter, pearls, flower and sentiment from stash.

We hope you can join us , wow, hasn't it been hot lol 

Tilly x

4 comments:

Chris said...

So sweet Tilly, a lovely design and the cutest image.
It's been a lot cooler here this week- I think we sent the intense heat northwards! Hope it cools down for you soon- and I hope it doesn't come back here!
xx

chrissy xx said...

She is a sweetie Tilly.
LOve your colours and fab embellishments too.
Chrissyxx

Embroidery Digitizing Services said...

Very helpful insights. I think many beginners will benefit from these recommendations.

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colouring