Friday 29 November 2019

Friday and challenge 485

Here at Crafty Catz blog. This week I am hosting the challenge of anything goes and/or the twist of Clean and simple.We have two sponsors this week by



PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE
https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps
                                                                      and also





Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none
prize


                                   

A lovely Santa image kindly given by our sponsor, coloured with PM,s chalk and stickles

I also made this
Here is my card for my Great granddaughter Alice

And my most loved new quilt as a memory gift to my Son and DIL made in William Morris fabric


It really is stunning in real life !
All fabrics have gold thread running through, join us if you can

Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection of creations today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

The Santa image is fabulous, lovely CAS design.
Beautiful card for your baby great granddaughter...it's going to be a wonderful Christmas with the the new babies around this year!
The quilt is stunning, what a lovely gift!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Two lovely cards
Beautiful quilt