Friday 6 December 2019

Good morning

Wet and cold here today but we have some festive spirit on our card challenge 486 today. Our host is Janette and the theme is anything goes with a twist of 'Last minute Christmas'.we have a lovely sponsor for you
                                                 
                                                   and the prize is 2 images from the shop.

I used this one called selfie, kindly given to us, papers are Jolly Holly Christmas from an oldish stack. Coloured with PM's and cut with spellbinders dies. Gems, sentiment and bells from stash.

Here is another one made today as I was one short...again from our sponsor.


I hope all is well with your festive preparations, Last night we had the Rotary float with Santa in our streets, it was raining and I felt sorry for the collectors. Lots to do today so I had better move and get busy.

Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tilly, cute image and a fab design, the papers and bells are so pretty.
Cold and wet here too, hope it improves for the weekend!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Two lovely cards, I like the images you used on both cards.

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your Christmas cards are stunning. I love them both. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie