Saturday 28 March 2020

Good morning...

Hope everyone is well and getting used to this new normal !
This week I am hosting the Crafty Catz challenge 500 and as usual it is anything goes or the twist of 'One for the girls' We are sponsored this week by



prize is 3 Digital stamps from Digi Doodles Digi Stamps.

I love this cute digi kindly given by our sponsor, coloured with PM's, the papers are unknown on a yellow mat. The ivy die an ebay find and the ribbon, butterflies and tiny green flowers from stash. The sentiment is on silver mirri but so hard to photo. See the great cards made by our team.

At first I seemed to get lots of jobs done but this last week at the end of each day, I can't even remember how I filled my time lol. I do know that cooking and baking happens more often and I shall be 50 stone at the end of all this !!
 I hope you have time to join us this week and that you all stay well along with your families. All of our necessary services are doing so well with jobs we took for granted or did not fully appreciate.

Hugs Tilly x




7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and theme Christine. Stay safe

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card beautiful design and image

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a pretty card Christine, love those butterflies. Have a great week and stay safe xxx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card Christine. I like this sweet little girl and all the pretty embellishments that you used.
I hope you find things to do that makes you feel well. It´s great to maybe have time to do those slow cooking recipes that you never think you got time to do otherwise, read books and colouring. Maybe even try something new, there are so many great tutorials at youtube. I found the cutest little origami koala bookmark the other day.
Stay safe!
Nick

Beebeebabs said...

Such a pretty card thanks for sharing

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card - love the image thanks for sharing!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All
the elements work so well together. Loving the little butterflies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}