Friday 10 April 2020

Good morning

We have a lovely sunny Good Friday morning here but I will not be going anywhere other than the back yard. Here at Crafty Catz we have our challenge 501 with our host Ginny who would like you to use these colours or anything goes theme.

 Our lovely sponsor this week is


The prize is ...$12 gift voucher


I used this cute image and coloured with PM's, the green paper is brighter than shown here. Heart gems and sentiment from stash.

Hopefully you will be able to join us. I am trying to keep busy as my Granddaughter works in a care home and they have had 4 deaths and they have 20 confirmed cases at the moment. I think of, and I am grateful for all our key workers who are keeping our country going, to many occupations to name.

Stay safe

Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous. That image is so cute. I can understand why you want to keep busy. These are difficult times. It must be hard for your granddaughter. There are so many people keeping the country going. I am very grateful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tilly, adorable image and a lovely design.
Just noticed your gorgeous blog header matches the colour chart perfectly :)
You are right, we should all be appreciating all those people out there that are working so hard and so selflessly to keep the country going.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so beautiful lovely design Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

NickScrapShack said...

This is so pretty! I love this sweet little hedgehog.
Hope you´re well and stay safe!
Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, and a lovely cheeky image

Wishing you a very happy Easter

Jac’s Playground said...

Very cute card, love the cute hedgie image. Wishing you a Happy Easter, stay safe and have a great week xxx