Friday 24 April 2020

Good morning challenge 503

What a beautiful week of sunshine and more to come ! Very warm here today and just had breakfast in the garden.
Well this week at Crafty Catz  our  host is Janette and her chosen extra is 'must add a sentiment' or the usual anything goes. We are sponsored this week by
 SHERRY WEST ART


PRIZE
One free digital download from my Etsy shop and a 30% coupon for all items in my Etsy shop SherryWestArt.

PM candy stripe papers, image kindly given by sponsor, coloured with PM's and glitter, the sentiment is Quietfire designs,  one I have had for ages.

Making soup for lunch and reading in the sunshine are just two of my exciting things on my to-do list today, have a nice weekend

Hugs Tilly x


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the soft tones on the brilliant card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Your card is so pretty Tilly, this sweet image is beautifully coloured and i love your colour choice- great sentiment too!
Enjoy the lovely sunshine!
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Christine, love the colours and great sentiment, hae a great week, hope you can continue to enjoy the sunshine, have a great week and stay safe xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely pretty card, love the sentiment and sweet image