Friday 17 April 2020

Good morning...

Another beautiful sunny day here near Manchester, how nice to be able to sit in the garden. Anyway, being Friday we have our challenge 502 for you here at Crafty Catz. This week our host is the lovely Jac and beside our regular anything goes we have the option of 'paper peicing' We are sponsored this week by




Prize 5 images for their page under label new release



I have used Miss Lily Sakura isn't she pretty,  Papers are MME and the stamp is a very old set from  Laurence Llewellyn Bowen gently coloured with PM's and sequins, sentiment is also very old from See D's.

I find myself going from job to job without finishing anything, putting off painting the shed or weeding the garden.  I like structure to my days and being busy, but I also have the luxury of not needing to go out of the house, 
This week I also made this card.
My neighbours Son was born with difficulties and was not expected to live past early teens but he made it to the age of 37 ! So a celebration of his determination to enjoy his life. 

I hope you have the time to join us.

Hugs Tilly x

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card great paper piecing and fantastic card for the neighbours sons Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, love the paper-piecing and those stamps are beautiful!
Lovely card for your neighbour's son too.
Hope your weekend is good.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Whisper said...

Oooo what a lovely pair of cards.

I must confess I thought the first 2 weeks were a novelty, I cleaned the oven, fridge, now it feels like Groundhog Day, stay safe, Luv Sam x

Aunty Sue said...

2 lovely cards and just shows with yours neighbours son you can ever says how long and how we have advanced

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Christine and I like how you decorated the inside as well. So pretty!
Wishing you a great weekend and stay safe!
Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the Oriental one and the other one is a difficult subject and your card is just right and beautiful

Jac’s Playground said...

This is so pretty Christine, love the papers you used too, perfect for the image, have a great week and stay safe xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Such beautiful cards thanks for sharing!!!