Friday 21 May 2021

Hello and good morning

 Friday whizzes by again and we are here at Crafty Catz with our new challenge. Please remember we still have one place open for a dt member, see our blog for details.

This week I am hosting the challenge and as the extra would like your project to be 'As cute as you like ' there is also anything goes. Our lovely sponsor this week has some super designs







                                                                    jmcdesigns.co.uk



Kraft card with yellow patterned paper, thanks to sponsor for image, coloured with PM's, pearls from stash, mix of sentiments, inked freehand frame. 

I can't belive we are only four weeks to the longest day and I am still wearing my big coat, heating keeps going on and electric blanket still in use sometimes lol. I wish this rain would stop.

Hugs Tilly X

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

What a cute image you picked love it and have a good week

Chris said...

She's certainly cute! Lovely bright colours and beautiful clean design - have a great week.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I just love that image. We are still wearing our winter coats here. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

The weather here is dismal Tilly I hope it brightens up next week! Your card is so cute I love these quirky images hugs Sue x

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image! I LOve your colours and design.
Hoping for a sunny June right through till September lol.
I'm fed up of this rain too.
Chrissyxx

Diane said...

Just adorable, wonderful colored image and design.

We are still having cool and rainy days here in the Pacific Northwest. Still waiting for the sun.

Hugs Diane

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely fun card, love the image and colours

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog