Friday 28 May 2021

Good morning

 Well, at long last we are promised some sunshine and warmer weather ! about time to. 

Our last  DT spot is still open if you would like to find out more, visit the blog. 

Here at Crafty Catz we have our new challenge and this week our host is our lovely Ginny and she would like to see something in pink or our usual anything goes.

Our super sponsor is the popular

                                                                PAPER SHELTER




                                                              prize info 3 digital images.



pink and green mottled MME paper, image from our lovely sponsor and coloured with PM's, die cut stitched circle,pearls, sentiment and jewel butterfly from stash.

Well, today is my first social day out to have lunch with friends, I am looking forward to the gossiping and laughter. lol

Hugs Tilly x


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the papers and your colouring of the image fabulous Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I just love it. Enjoy your lunch with your friends. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, gorgeous image

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tilly love your layout have a great weekend hugs Sue x

Chris said...

Gorgeous flowers and a lovely design- love your backing paper and the blingy butterfly.
Hope you had a lovely lunch with your friends.
xx

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! I LOve your design Tilly.
FABulous colours and such pretty elements.
Chrissyxx
Hope you enjoyed yesterday. I started last week so lovely to chat in person x