Friday 11 June 2021

Good morning

 And the weeks keep flying by lol...here at Crafty Catz challenge we have our lovely Nick hosting and her chosen theme is 'make a scene' and the team made some great one's, see the blog. Of course you can still do anything goes. We are sponsored this week by



PRIZE.....$6 DOLLAR VOUCHER
http://www.disdigistamps.com/


Well, you can't go wrong with a hedgie lol he is coloured with PM's and glitter, 5 different die sets came out to play but they have lost their names. Paper is MME, backed on blue card. why not join us ?

I also got a new die set so I made a birthday card.

and then I had to make another lol
 The die is from Paper Boutique and all gems from stash.

 A beautiful week of sunshine, the outside jobs are slowly getting done, grass cut and a little weeding done, lots more to keep me busy. 
Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

2 brautiful cards and the birthday card sitsnocely on my bookcase love the new die

Doreen said...

Three gorgeous cards,love the new die.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two delightful cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly all your cards are gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Beautiful Christmas card Tilly- the hedgie is a real cutie, lovely design and die cuts. Your birthday cards are so pretty.
xx

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie he is! LOve your colours and such pretty dies Tilly.
LOve the papers on your sentiment, really does look like snow.
Oh! Pretty new dies too. Yes! you have to use them right away, only fair.
Chrissyxx
I've been busy in the garden too. Why don't flowers grow as fast as weeds lol.

Sue said...

Such a cute hedgie! great cards have a lovely weekend hugs Sue x