Friday 4 June 2021

Good morning

 What another lovely sunny day to look forward to.  Here at Crafty Catz challenge we have Jac hosting and here chosen extra is 'Tag it ' either a tag or add one to a project, we have one of our regular fave sponsors



prize...$12 gift voucher

 I made a tag for my great granddaughters birthday present


A sweet Bugaboo angel, coloured with PM's, peel-off sentiment coloured wools from stash.

A great week to finish off painting my fences at last and now to move on to some gardening, I certainly have a 'no mow' May meadow to tame lol 
Hugs Tilly X

7 comments:

Chris said...

So cute- a lovely tag for your 'little angel' !
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a adorable and delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Aunty Sue said...

Oh how sweet little Alice will love this althought at this rate they dont stay little long

chrissy xx said...

A tag that made me smile..Such a sweetie of an image and I LOve the yellow face in the corner! We seem to be seeing this all over at the moment {Long may it last}
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous tag Tilly really cute hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely tag for an angel love the sun image