Friday 3 September 2021

2nd post today !!

 I have had two lovely men doing my building work, they have done a few extra things not in the price, and cleaning up every day .......... well, I am thinking of asking them to clean inside once a fortnight lol 

 Over the time they have been here I have sent them home with a fruit loaf, an orange drizzle cake, singing lily, apple and blackberry crumble,  mushroom soup and carrot and lentil soup.

Yesterday I made them both a thank you card as they have finished now and done a really good job, they are doing a job next door now.


Old DC papers, both images I bought from Hetty Clare, coloured with PM's, sentiment done on dynamo thingy


the inside was the same for both of them with their own names lol and words of thanks.

They came round at lunch time with these !!

they are so pretty and the colours I would have chosen !

Not all workmen are cowboys !

Hugs Tilly x








6 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Two great cards,
No not all workmen are cowboys, they are a few amount the bunch that are kind, goid and will help, even clean up their mess, we are having our kitchen done in November I am dreading it, Hope they don’t leave too much mess as I won’t have a kitchen fir ten days

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly the cards you have made are gorgeous. How nice to have good workmen. It does sound like you treated them right. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

Two fabulous cards Tilly and so glad you had great workmen hugs Sue x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh how kind of them and lovely cards but i bet they will expect cale off everyone now you have spoiled them. Hope you got their number as i need a good work man have a good weekend

chrissy xx said...

Super cute cards Tilly. LOve your design and colours.
Chrissyxx
I could come round and clean every two weeks if you feed me the same.
Chrissyxx

Rachel Phillips said...

My workman is lovely too. X