Friday 10 September 2021

Good morning

Welcome back and it's time for another challenge at Crafty Catz. Our host this week is Billie and her theme is 'Masculine birthday' or our anything goes. Our lovely sponsor this week is  






Prize 3 images that the design team have used 


This has already gone to a relative who has just completed the Lands End to John-O-Groats bike ride,

I have used old papers that also came with the sentiments, Thanks to sponsor for the image coloured with PM's, although I loved my bike I could not have done this ride ! lol.

We had much needed rain yesterday, not a lot but some more forecast. It has been a very exhausting week with 4 1/2 hours power washing on Monday to get rid of dust and muck from re-pointing work and then on Wednesday shampooing living room, dining room, and hall carpets !   2 1/2 hours with hoovering and moving furniture.  I just need to wash crystal ornaments, dust and polish dining room furniture today and then hopefully all the gritty dust has gone that somehow travelled through the house. A lazy weekend in my sight lol. 
Hugs Tilly x








6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card design
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours and design Tilly.
Yikes! You've had a job and a half this week. Dust really does get everywhere!
Hope your weekend get's to be a relaxing one.
Chrissyxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a fantastic card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

This looks great Tilly- the papers you've chosen are perfect with this image, such lovely autumnal shades too. Your energetic relation must have been delighted to receive this very appropriate card.
Sounds as if you've had an exhausting week, the weekend is here so time to relax and recharge those batteries!
xx

Sue said...

Great card Tilly and love the colours you've used on it hugs Sue x

Lee said...

Blimey,why do I feel exhausted lol.Fantastic card love the image and colours.x