Friday 17 September 2021

Good morning

 What a lazy week I have had after all the upheaval of the last few weeks. I have even sat reading in the sun and  had lunch outside for the last two days. We are back with our new challenge at Crafty Catz and this week the theme is 'use two or more design papers' of course you can also do anything goes.Our lovely host is Chris and our fabulous sponsor is       DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS


Prize 2 images from the shop


matted on to silver mirri, the back paper is a mottled and shaded one and then a pale lilac and silver flowered one.

Image coloured with PM's, un-named die, whimsey sentiment, gems from stash. Already received by an 86 year old friend. 

We hope you have time to join in our challenge.

Today is going to be a gentle sewing day, I am repairing the last of three Union flags belonging to the Church. My grandson doesn't half bring me some jobs, he turned up with three flags to be washed, repaired and ironed,(8ft x 5ft ) ready to go back to fly from the tower. They had all frayed with the wind !! 

Hugs Tilly x


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

I bet your friend loved this fun card Tilly- I do!
Glad you have had a restful week, I love to sit in the garden and read, one of life's simple pleasures.
What a kind and considerate son you have- so thoughtful to bring you huge flags to wash and repair- it's because he knows what a great job you'll do!!
xx

sweetpea said...

Great card. I love a peaceful time reading in my garden too Janet x

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image. So much fun!
Sounds like your Son's gently easing you back into work Tilly.
Chrissyxx

Lee said...

what a fun card,love it.Glad you have been relaxing for once.x

Pia S said...

This is a fun image and it's perfect for a lady of any age - I must say the grey hair suits her. A great sentiment to match the style of the image too:)