Friday 24 September 2021

Good morning

 Here we are at Crafty Catz challenge so that must mean it's Friday! I don't know where the week went to!

Anyway, this week I am hosting the challenge of anything goes with the twist of 'anything but square'. 

We have two lovely sponsors as well offering prizes, 

SHERRY WEST ART


PRIZE
2 images from the shop at the Facebook Colouring Group




prize


Card from old stash cut with Spellbinders, Image kindly given by our sponsor, coloured with PM's and chalks, ivy die by Paper Boutique, bow from stash.
 
Into Autumn now and the days are shorter and cooler although I have spent 4 afternoons sitting outside reading in the warm sunshine. It will soon be time to knit combinations for winter with the way our fuel cost are going to be rising !! my thermals will certainly be making themselves useful in the near future. 
We hope you have time to join our challenge
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is such a delightful card love it
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Your card is so pretty Till, love the shape and that delicatewreat, a perfect frame for the cute little mouse.
Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tilly and there isn't any news that's good news at the moment..the country seems to be going into a downward spiral and I'm dreading the fuel costs! hugs Sue x

chrissy xx said...

The sweetest of images and I LOve your design Tilly.
Just arrived home and I've seen people are forming queues for petrol!
Yikes things really are getting worse by the minute.
Chrissyxx

Lee said...

Ooooh,I just adore everything about this fab card.Such a cute image and loving all the elements.Hope you ok.xx