Friday 1 October 2021

Good morning

 From Crafty Catz challenge with another fabulous choice of 'Autumn colours or anything goes' chosen by Ginny our host this week. Our lovely sponsor is 



Prize

The winner can choose 1 collection from the website ( normally around £12.50 ) 

 Backing paper is from the 'Nature' pad from The Works, cut with SP dies, coloured with PM's and 3D glitter, bits from stash and sentiment made with Dymo label maker. 

What a wet week and certainly a drop in temps. My car failed it's MOT so more money to fix that, I hope I have nothing else waiting to break down !!!

Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Lovely design Tilly, the image is so pretty, beautiful colours and a great sentiment.
xx

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is! FABulous colours Tilly.
I LOve this sentiment too.
Chrissyxx
Oh dear! Hope your cars not going to cost to much to fix x

Sue said...

Fab card Tilly..I'm playing catch up because I've been really busy hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, and image.
Yes I am fed up with the rain and it looks like more to come this week.

Lee said...

Gorgeous card,I love the image and colours.x