Friday 29 April 2022

Good morning

 A lovely sunny day here at Crafty Catz challenge where I am the host this week. This week is anything goes or my extra twist of 'using your 3 favorite colours. Our lovely sponsor is

COLOUR OF LOVE

PRIZE...3 IMAGES FROM SHOP

My 3 colours are cream, green and blue.


Cream patterned background, MME green papers and Paper Boutique dies.  Image from our sponsor and coloured with PM's Sentiment comes with die and flowers from stash. 
(my photo quality is pants just lately, sorry. )
I hope you have a lovely Bank holiday and find time to join in with us. 
Hugs Tilly x


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card great design
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tilly hugs x

Lee said...

Oh what a pretty card,loving the hearts,she is so glam.x